Canon FS-CF Portable Compact Flash DTE Recorder, HD Video Recording for Canon HDV and Mini-DV Camcorders
- Solid State Acquisition to Editing in One Step: By recording to solid state Compact Flash cards, the Focus FS-CF can be used in extreme conditions, including high-shock and high-altitude environments.
- The Direct To Edit Advantage: With the FS-CF Portable Compact Flash DTE Recorder, you will go from acquisition to editing with unparalleled speed, efficiency and reliability.
- Industry Standard File Format Support: The Focus FS-CF brings the most popular DTE file formats to solid state recording. When used with 25Mb/s HDV cameras, the FS-H200 supports QuickTime 1080i50/60 and 720p25/30 recording for Final Cut Pro use as well as M2T 720p/1080i recording.
- Removable Compact Flash Slot: The FS-CF features a CF card slot on its side for insertion of standard Type 1, UDMA, 30MB/s minimum Compact Flash Cards (16GB min.). Compact Flash cards feature a fast interface and very high capacities (currently up to 64GB) at low cost.
- Native QuickTime HDV Support: With the FS-CF, you can record 1080i 50/60 or 720p 30 clips as native QuickTime HDV. The FS-H200 extracts and decodes the audio from the incoming HDV stream, combines it with video stream and wraps is as a QuickTime HDV file.
The Focus Enhancements FS-CF is a portable direct-to-edit recorder that captures SD and HD video to Compact Flash cards. Designed for Canon camcorders, the FS-CF supports both DV and native HDV acquisition in a variety of resolutions and has the ability to record over 2.5 hours of footage to a 32GB card. By simply swapping in a fresh card when one is full, users can shoot the whole day without having to offload. Just shoot, connect and edit--no more tape to log and capture, your clips are ready when you are!